Supply Chain and Logistics Analyst
Type (Full-time, part-time etc.): Full-time
Location: Manila, Philippines
Looking for a highly motivated Supply Chain & Logistics Analyst with business intelligence or data analytics skills, and MS Excel model experience who enjoys working in a fast-paced tech environment. This position will support supply chain-related activities (e.g. planning, purchasing, warehousing, and logistics) for a rapidly growing line of semiconductor products, build tools to provide data-driven info for e-staff members’ decision making, monitor materials info and SCM
metrics, directly coordinate with Suppliers (mostly in Asia), and manage inventory in warehouse to ensure on-time delivery.
About the Role:
• 2+ years of working experience with a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, Computer Science, or related fields
• Or graduated student with a Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, Computer Science, or related fields
• Must have advanced level of MS Excel skill to analyze data (Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, VLookups, IF formulas, Data cleansing, VBA, etc.)
• Data visualization skills with Power BI or Tableau experience preferred
• Must have proven quantitative skills
• Must be a detailed-oriented professional
• Must be open to flexible work arrangement
• Sense of urgency to meet internal and external requirements
• Knowledge of supply chain in a manufacturing environment is a plus
Core competencies and Responsibilities
• Maturity and project management skills to work independently with supplier from planning, starting, monitoring the materials to following up on supply chain activities in coordination with Asia-based suppliers afterwards to ensure on time delivery.
• Develop Excel-based tools or other tools to monitor manufacturing and logistics status, and publish daily materials status online
• Create dashboards with business intelligence or data analytics skills and tools, e.g. advanced level of Excel, Power BI, Tableau, or other reporting related background. Need to know how to use such tools to consolidate materials status automatically from all suppliers we use into a dashboard, and publish that online via SharePoint
• Update and Maintain Supply Chain related Reports/Metrics
• Coordinate and process PH Warehouse operations and conduct inventory management of Silanna Products
• Previous experience or quick learner on purchasing, warehousing, and logistics related activities when support is needed for the teams around the world.
• Performs other SCM related projects assigned by the Manager